Our firm is a group of top criminal advocates in south Delhi, who provides superior guidance to their clients.
In India there are two laws related to crime and it’s known as criminal law.
CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE: It is a complete code itself. Once proceedings are initiated there under, rights and remedies have to be looked into.
There are four modes to decide the matters under the civil procedure code by the courts:
- BAIL IN NON-BAILABLE OFFENCES
- ANTICIPATORY BAIL
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE TRIAL
- OFFENCE RELATED TO FORGED-VISA AND PASSPORT CASES
- OFFENCE RELATED TO CHEATING
- OFFENCE RELATING TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND RAPE
- OFFENCE RELATED TO DOWRY DEMAND AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- OFFENCE RELATED TO DAKAITI, THEFT, CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST
- OFFENCE RELATED TO CRIMINAL DEFAMATION
- OFFENCE RELATED TO UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLE
- MATTER RELATED TO EXTRADITION TRETIES
- OFFENCE RELATED TO MURDER
- CRIMINAL COMPLAINT UNDER SECTION 156 CR.P.C
- COMPLAINT UNDER SECTION 200/202 CR.P.C
- QUASHING OF FIR
- CRIMINAL WRIT PETITION IN SUPREME COURT AND HIGH COURT
- CRIMINAL APPEAL IN SUPREME COURT AND HIGH COURT
- CRIMINAL REVISION PETITION IN SUPREME COURT AND HIGH COURT
- SUSPENSION OF SENTENCE